Proven, Reliable, Efficient
Are you selecting an HVAC system for a new construction project or replacing an aging system? You owe it to yourself to consider a geothermal heating and cooling system. Geothermal HVAC offers building owners a more energy-efficient and environmentally friendly solution than conventional systems. Plus, you can save 25-50 percent on HVAC cost, reduce maintenance costs, reduce water usage and extend equipment life.
At Melink Corporation, we provide turnkey management of geothermal projects for architects, engineers, ESCOs, and building owners. We also serve as a consulting engineer for architects and engineering firms across the nation.
HOW GEOTHERMAL HEATING & COOLING WORKS
Geothermal may not be familiar to you yet, but it is a proven, reliable and efficient technology. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency states that a geothermal system is the most energy efficient way to heat and cool a building. The concept is pretty simple.
Geothermal heat pumps use the ground as a heat exchanger via a closed-loop water circuit. During the cold winter months, the geothermal HVAC system takes heat out of the ground and transfers it into the building. And during the hot months of summer, the system removes heat from the building and transfers it back into the ground.
Since the ground maintains a constant temperature of 55-70°F depending on your location, a geothermal HVAC system can save 25-50 percent on HVAC costs compared to conventional systems using air source condensing units for cooling and fossil fuels for heating.
HOW WE HELP
- Creative third-party financing solutions, including leasing options, Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE), Certificates of Participation (COPs), and HB 264
- Incentives include 10 percent Investment Tax Credit, accelerated depreciation (MACRS) and utility rebates
- Independent Geothermal Thermal Conductivity Test / In-situ thermal response tests
- Professionally engineered optimal designs for long-term performance while balancing first cost
- Patented Melink Manifest™ Pre-Engineered Pump Station
- Supplier of groundsource heat pumps and high density polyethylene(HDPE) pipe to lower cost
- Independent flush and purge of all piping
- Verification that ground loop is installed to engineer’s specification
LEARN MORE ABOUT MANIFEST™ PUMP STATION
Are you tired of engineering a custom pump station for every geothermal project? It’s time for a better option. The Manifest™ pump station makes geothermal affordable, instinctive and quick to install.